On July 8, 2016 ECA Consultancy in the consortium with the Public Fund "Global Development" (from Armenia) and with Public Association "Issyk-KL Sabati" (KyrgyzRepublic) was awarded the contract to implement the project “Sector Support for Education Reform (SSER) Project / Improved Management and Accountability of School Resources/Trainings For School Directors” to be funded by the International Development Association (World Bank). The project implementation began on July of this year.
In the execution of the project tasks ECA Consultancy as a leader of the Consortium will develop the overall concept, training plan and training modules, the appropriate manuals for the public school principals on how to use the training modules for the regional educational institutions who are involved in the education management process in the regions. The given training modules will be based on practical detailed issues of application of existing normative and legal acts as well as on the detailed processes of school management and they will cover the following topics:
- Elaboration of the school development plans,
- Management in public school
- Financial management in the public school,
- Normative funding (per capita) in the school,
- Involvement of communities (parents, civil society, local government bodies) in the processes of school management,
- Application of school reporting cards as an instrument of accountability,
- Organization of activities of boards of Trustees,
- Organization and conducting of budget hearings.
On the basis of these training modules the following materials will be developed:
- Power Point presentations on topics mentioned above,
- Materials and forms for practical training,
- Templates of school development plans, cards of school reports,
- Manual on the use of these modules.
After the preparation of training modules and all needed information 20 professional trainers will be selected and trained who in turn during a year will conduct 88 trainings for 2198 Directors of Public Schools in all regions of the Kyrgyz Republic.