Azamat Attokurov – Certified Management Consultant (CMC), associated member of ЕСА Consultancy, former Executive Director of the Institute of Management Consultants in the Kyrgyz Republic. Graduate of the State University of Management, with major in "State and Municipal Management" (Moscow, Russia). Has 15 years experience in management and 8 years of experience in management consulting. Completed more than 20 consultancy projects funded by GIZ, USAID, OSCE and conducted more than 50 training sessions. Developed over 20 marketing plans for corporate companies and for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises a swell.
As ECA expert was involved:
- In July-August 2014 in development of Communication Strategy for 2015-2017 for the State Personnel Service of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Ayaz Jarkynbaev – Legal Expert and Expert in public administration, institutional development and strategic planning. Associated member of ЕСА Consultancy. Has significant experience of working in governmental bodies as well as experience in various projects funded by international donor organizations.
His expertise includes but not limited to: Functional and business processes analyses; Analysis of Human Resource Management (job analysis, job description, policies etc.); Development of regulations, drafting laws, job description and other regulatory documents for government agencies, public organizations, etc.
As ECA expert was involved:
In May-August 2014 in conducting social survey and focus groups in the framework of USAID GGPAS program: “Functional analysis of the Central Apparatus of the Ministry of Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic (MoSD of KR);
In July-August 2014 in the development of Strategic Development Plan for 2015-2017 for the Ministry of Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic.
January – August 2015, Introduction and Implementing Systemic Institutional Improvements in the Ministry of Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic (MoSD KR), Phase 1-2 and Phase 3-4.
Elena Voronina – Certified Trainer and Expert on development of PR and communication strategies and SMM. Associated member of ЕСА Consultancy. Has more than 10 years experience in providing trainings and consulting in the area of organizational and institutional development of NGOs, in building of communications between NGOs and the public, PR, social marketing, project design, monitoring and evaluation, advocacy and lobbying. She also has experience in coaching, evaluation, research. Conducted more than 2000 hours of trainings using interactive methods in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan. Provided practical consultations on public relations and creation of communications strategies for various programs and projects executed by international organizations. Since July 2006 she is a member of the Public Chamber on the Media. During 2010-2012 she was a Member of the Supervisory Board of OTRK (Public Broadcasting Corporation) of the Kyrgyz Republic.
As ECA expert was involved:
- In July-August of 2014 in the development of Communication Strategy for 2015-2017 and in development of Practical Guide on Communications and PR for the State Personnel Service of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- In March-May of 2017 in conducting 6 days trainings on SMM marketing for youth of Karakol city engaged in tourism sector.
Iskender Bainazarov – Sociologist, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. Associated member of ЕСА Consultancy. Has excellent experience in UNDP, USAID, GIZ and in other projects funded by international donor organizations:
Development of Strategic Communication Plans to improve the provision of public and municipal services in 30 pilot villages (aiyl aimag) and the involvement of young people in the decision-making process (UNDP, 2013);
Development of gender-disaggregated data and conflict-sensitive approaches in monitoring and evaluation of disaster risks for the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic on the project of "Effective disaster risk management for sustainable development and human security" (UNDP, 2013);
Conducting functional analysis of the state bodies activities regulating the issues of land management. (UNDP and GIZ 2011), etc.
As ECA expert was involved:
- In April-August 2014 in conducting social survey and focus groups in the framework of USAID GGPAS program: “Functional analysis of the Central Apparatus of the Ministry of Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic (MoSD of KR), Development of a Strategic Plan for 2015-2017 for the MoSD of KR, Evaluation of Communication Processes at State Personnel Service of the Kyrgyz Republic and etc.
Sheradil Baktygulov – Political Scientist/Analyst, Expert on Public Administration. Associated member of ЕСА Consultancy. More than 15 years he focuses on in improving the efficiency of public administration and civil services in Kyrgyzstan and in Central Asian countries as well. He held the positions of Public Servant in the Apparatus of Jogorku Kenesh (Parliament) and Interim Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, and in Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic as well. Has extensive consulting experience in different projects and programs being financed by the European Union (EU), ADB, WB, UNDP, DFID, USAID. He was a Team Leader of UNDP Project to conduct functional analyses in six pilot ministries and agencies of Kyrgyzstan in 2004-2006. Lately his consultations have been focused on the effectiveness of the legislative and judicial branches of power in Kyrgyzstan and the civil service of Tajikistan as well.
Nurlan Alymbaev – Expert/lawyer on judicial reform. Associated member of ЕСА Consultancy. Has extensive experience in conducting comprehensive assessments, and institutional development of public organizations as well as experience in strategic planning in the system of public administration. In June-September 2012 as a member of the working group he successfully conducted " Functional analysis of Judicial System of the Kyrgyz Republic" in the framework of USAID/IDLO project "Enhancing the capacity of the judicial system of the Kyrgyz Republic". Worked in numerous international development projects funded by USAID, European Union, GIZ, EBRD, World Bank, IMF, IDLO, UNDP. Also as leader and member of various working groups, commissions and official governmental delegations worked on various economic and legal issues related to the economic development of Kyrgyzstan.
Kakha Magradze – Expert on PR strategy and communications. Has over 10 years experience in Public Relations technologies. From 2003 to 2014 he participated in such projects as:
- Development of Communication Strategy and Manual on PR for the State personnel service of the Kyrgyz Republic,
- Development of Strategic planning on Public Relations for the government of Georgia,
- Development of a Framework Concept on Public Relations for the Ministry of Justice of Georgia,
- Consulting government institutions of Georgia and the development of a Handbook on public relations staff of the government of Georgia,
- Development of Communication Strategy for the Ministry of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic,
- Development of communication strategy for the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic,
- Development of Communication Strategy for the Ministry of Justice of Georgia,
- Development of Marketing Strategy for Unicard company etc.
Temir Burzhubaev – Economist, Expert on Public Finance, Strategic Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation. Has significant experience (more than 8 years) in public service: in the State Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic on foreign investments and economic development, Ministry of Finance and etc.
Since 2004 works as a consultant and expert in different projects funded by USAID, UNDP, European Commission /TACIS, the Asian development Bank, World Bank, UNCTAD, GIZ and etc. Participated in the development of national, regional and sectoral development strategies. Conducts trainings.
As ECA expert was involved:
- In the Development of a Strategic Development Plan for 2015-2017 for the Ministry of Social Development of the Kyrgyz Republic (in July-August, 2014). Currently continues to cooperate with ECA in the development work of the Ministry.
- In the Development of Manual on School Development Plan, on budget formation and accountability to the community, and school report cards templates. Conducted ToT for 28 selected trainers in delivering training to the school directors in all regions of the country end etc.
Mahabat Baimyrzaeva, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management and Policy at Middlebury Institute of International Studies (USA). She holds PhD from University of Southern California; MA in Public Administration and International Management Graduate Certificate from College of Business Administration at the University of Hawaii (USA), and BA in International Law from International University of Kyrgyzstan.
Her areas of expertise include organizational learning, capacity building, change, and strategic planning using socially innovative and design thinking approaches. Dr. Baimyrzaeva:
- Authored 10+ peer-reviewed publications about public management reforms, including one book on governance reforms.
- Worked at various government, nonprofit, academic, and international organizations, including in the capacity of a Civil Society Expert at National Democratic Institute for International Affairs and Director of the Bureau of Legal and Social Assistance for Refugees in Kyrgyzstan.
- Continually delivers presentations,workshops, and trainings to government and nonprofit professionals in Central Asia and in the US.
- Has more than 10 years of experience of training hundreds of graduate students in international policy and management, including through their consultancies with most influential international organizations.
- Designed and taught 40+courses on diverse subjects including program and project design and implementation, applied research methods and design, organizational management, social innovations, policy analysis, and nation building.
- Is fluent in English, Russian, and Kyrgyz; has basic familiarity with Turkish and few other Turkic languages.
Jamal Dzholdoshalieva, is a certified HRM expert at Experts of Central Asia (ECA). She has a Diploma on Business Management (Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, 2001) and Diploma of Teacher of English and Literature (Kyrgyz Pedagogical Institute, 1986). She also has extensive experience (over 20 years) in the field of HRM in the large international organizations, private companies, as well as experience in NGOs.
- Knowledge and understanding of business,
- HR-processes and organizational processes (Development of Job Analysis, Job Descriptions, Job Evaluations; Development, testing and implementation of personnel performance evaluation system; Development of Motivation System; Development and implementation of KPI; Identification and Determining Training Needs; Development of training modules and conducting trainings on HRM;
- Ability to effectively negotiate and possess excellent communication skills;